Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holding Tight

Here is a short update:

Sierra and I drove to Indy yesterday. Because I wouldn't go in this crackhouse with my mom, she wouldn't give me my money. She refused to give it to me unless I went in this house. I was NOT going in that house, and if you saw it, neither would you. So I didn't get my money. My brother, did, however buy the part I need for my car. I have a buddy who looked at it last night, and he might fix it today. :] If not, my brother is going to come down and fix it. I love him. He gave some really good advice, and I appreciate that.

Instead of getting mad at God, I am still holding to His promises. He told me to go there..and I went. I'm holding strong to 2 Corinthians 9:8 right now. God is teaching me things, and I'm trying to understand that. I know He wouldn't just have me running around not knowing what I'm doing. I didn't get the money, but that's okay because God will STILL provide. :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment